It’s time for the “Where Two or More Agree” post. If this is your first time checking out this post, welcome. Want to know a little more about it, keep reading.
Each week on Sunday, I am going to join in with those who want a little extra prayer for themselves, their family, loved ones, friends, anything they would like another person to stand with them in I am going to do that. I truly believe having others stand with you in agreement for whatever you are praying for put a little extra umpfh behind that prayer. For me it is comforting to know you have others standing in the gap with you.
You have the option of sharing your request, just your name or nothing at all when I post the next time and so I am going to share those that asked to have theirs shared so that you my readers can stand along with me and them. I also have a praise report to share as well.
- Christie asks ” Please pray that my husband and sister will see that God is forgiving. That they do not need to hold onto the past or feel they are not worthy of forgiveness. I pray that God moves in their hearts and that they listen to the still small voice calling them back to His arms”
- Deborah asks “Please pray that I can find the right help for my WP transfer and that it will start going smoothly.“
- I am asking “Keep my mom and sisters in your prayers as they finish their mission work in Nicaragua and Honduras. Also for favor over my husband in an area of his life that will help us financially so please lift us up. Last that I will get more paid opportunities through my blog so I can help my family financially since I can’t really go out and get a job due to things beyond my control we need it desperately”
- Anonymous has this request “I have a legal matter related to one I asked for prayer about last week, this one could have a bigger ramification. Please pray for the judge’s discernment and my clarity/ability to express myself in the best way“
- Magee asks to “ Please pray for those in my family that need salvation“
- Christie has this to praise God for “My mother has seeked help to quit drinking, has started going to church, and is so very happy. Praying and Praising God for the continued work in her life.”
- Anonymous “My teenage son went to court on the matter I asked or prayer about last week. We were blessed by the result. Thank you God and thank you all for your prayers.“
- Magee “Praise God for our healthy babies & pregnancy. Praise God for my friends baby that was just born a few days ago and healthy. Praise God for saving me and changing my heart.“
I will be agreeing with each of those who have asked for prayer. And praising God for the praise reports!! God will work wonders as always so let’s be expecting!
Now it’s your turn! If you have a prayer request or praise report to share with just me or would like me to post please fill out the form below. Let me know if you would like your prayer request/praise report shared, just your name or nothing (as in being an unspoken name and need). I will only post those that want to haver their prayer request/praise report published.
Also if you want to after you have filled out the form and want people to start agreeing before I post next week feel free to leave it in the comment section as well so my readers can start praying before next Sunday! I am excited to see God work!!
Matthew 18:19 (Contemporary English Version)
I promise that when any two of you on earth agree about something you are praying for, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
Have a blessed day!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Potty Training Must Haves + What Is The Right Time to Potty Train? - March 23, 2017
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017
- Raceday Food Ideas To Enjoy During the IMSA Racing Event - March 14, 2017