It’s time for the “Where Two or More Agree” post. If this is your first time checking out this post, welcome. Want to know a little more about it, keep reading.
Each week on Sunday, I am going to join in with those who want a little extra prayer for themselves, their family, loved ones, friends, anything they would like another person to stand with them in I am going to do that. I truly believe having others stand with you in agreement for whatever you are praying for put a little extra umpfh behind that prayer. For me it is comforting to know you have others standing in the gap with you. *Please note this may become a monthly post instead of weekly*
You have the option of sharing your request, just your name or nothing at all when I post the next time and so I am going to share those that asked to have theirs shared so that you my readers can stand along with me and them. I also have a praise report to share as well.
- Jamie ask “Please pray that God gives me the strength to handle the chaos that is raising 4 children with a deployed husband, the courage to take time to study and pass my classes in nursing school, the time to go to the necessary doctor’s appointments that I have and the patience to not go crazy.“
- Anonymous has these requests “My two best friends are each having major back surgery. I would ask that all goes well with them. My grandson needs a good job so he can attend college. We still need help with our Electrical installation in the house.“
- Ana says “Almost a week ago, I ask for prayer request for a new job promotion. I got interviewed on Monday and they told me that they will let me know that same week about their decision. Tomorrow will be a week and I have not heard from them. Please pray for me, for what God has for me and that whatever answer I get … I will have a peace. Thank you.“
- Jamie has this praise report “6 years ago I was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma of my brain. 4 years ago I was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma of my small intestine and liver. My oncologist never told me a prognosis or statistic when it came to my life. I did what the doctor said and prayed and prayed and prayed. When I did a nursing school research paper I found out – the average life expectancy of someone with metastatic melanoma is 5 months. Thank you dear Lord for allowing me my life, the ability to care for my children, and live this chaotic life that I live. Thank you for giving me my hair back – which I know I promised you I wouldn’t put up again – but I am sure you understand the requirements of nursing school and that it must be pulled up. I want you to know I may not always just pray in gratefulness but I have always appreciated everything you have allowed in my life. YOU are amazing.“
- I am getting some great opportunities through my blog and I want to thank God for each of them.
I will be agreeing with each of those who have asked for prayer. And praising God for the praise reports!!
Now it’s your turn! If you have a prayer request or praise report please fill out the form below. Let me know if you would like your prayer request/praise report shared, just your name or nothing (as in being an unspoken name and need). I will only post those that want to haver their prayer request/praise report published.
Also if you want to after you have filled out the form and want people to start agreeing before I post next week feel free to leave it in the comment section as well so my readers can start praying before next Sunday! I am excited to see God work!!
Form is in newest post!
Matthew 18:19 (Contemporary English Version)
I promise that when any two of you on earth agree about something you are praying for, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
Have a blessed day!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Veggie Tales: Celery Night Fever, First Look! - July 23, 2014
- Big Kahuna’s Water Park Review *2 Ticket FLASH Giveaway* - July 18, 2014
- Disney’s Planes: Fire and Rescue In Theaters TODAY! #FireandRescueEvent - July 18, 2014