It’s time for the “Where Two or More Agree” post. If this is your first time checking out this post, welcome. Want to know a little more about it, keep reading.
Each week on Sunday(or Monday this time), I am going to join in with those who want a little extra prayer for themselves, their family, loved ones, friends, anything they would like another person to stand with them in I am going to do that. I truly believe having others stand with you in agreement for whatever you are praying for put a little extra umpfh behind that prayer. For me it is comforting to know you have others standing in the gap with you.
You have the option of sharing your request, just your name or nothing at all when I post the next time and so I am going to share those that asked to have theirs shared so that you my readers can stand along with me and them. I also have a praise report to share as well.
- I am asking “For favor over my husband as he gets reclassified for a job and that the raise will be above and beyond to meet the needs we have. Also, that I will get more paid opportunities through my blog so I can help my family financially. Also that I will sleep better, mu sleep hasn’t been good lately and it’s really taking it’s toll on me phyically”
- Stefany asks: “Please pray for me as I am coming upon the end of my pregnancy. I am having many health problems but more concerning are the memories (or lack thereof) from my last birth which are leaving me scared and anxious. I am asking for peace and patience during these last weeks.“
- Anonymous has this request: “Is dealing with a child custody battle and needs prayer for that.“
- For God working in my husbands job.
I will be agreeing with each of those who have asked for prayer. And praising God for the praise reports!! God will work wonders as always so let’s be expecting!
Now it’s your turn! If you have a prayer request or praise report to share with just me or would like me to post please fill out the form below. Let me know if you would like your prayer request/praise report shared, just your name or nothing (as in being an unspoken name and need). I will only post those that want to haver their prayer request/praise report published. Please don’t hesitate to share one or both of those!
Also if you want to after you have filled out the form and want people to start agreeing before I post next week feel free to leave it in the comment section as well so my readers can start praying before next Sunday! I am excited to see God work!!
Form in newest posts!
Matthew 18:19 (Contemporary English Version)
I promise that when any two of you on earth agree about something you are praying for, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
Have a blessed day!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Get Up And Go in the 2014 Kia Sorento EX AWD @DriveSTI @Kia #Review - March 11, 2014
- The Single Moms Club In Theaters March 14 & Giveaway - March 10, 2014
- Wrapping Up the LISTERINE® 21-Day Challenge - March 7, 2014