It’s been a few months, I let this go to the wayside and I have missed it. With it being a new year I hope to do this EVERY Sunday from now on. It’s time for the “Where Two or More Agree” post. If this is your first time checking out this post, welcome. Want to know a little more about it, keep reading.
Each week on Sunday I am going to join in with those who want a little extra prayer for themselves, their family, loved ones, friends, anything they would like another person to stand with them in I am going to do that. I truly believe having others stand with you in agreement for whatever you are praying for put a little extra umpfh behind that prayer. For me it is comforting to know you have others standing in the gap with you.
You have the option of sharing your request, just your name or nothing at all when I post the next time and so I am going to share those that asked to have theirs shared so that you my readers can stand along with me and them. I also have a praise report to share as well.
- Dawn: I will have to add my cousin to this. She is battling breast cancer. Her bone marrow transplant is also giving her issues. I think it’s trying to reject. So her and her kids are having a hard time.
- Ana: We started our church last April and God is moving…bringing people to hear His message. Our prayer is that our congregation stays and through them GOD start using them to bring others to Christ. Also we are asking for musicians. Right now we have worship CD’s. But we would like to man and women to step out in faith to start playing for God’s kingdom. Thank you!
- Joycet: Request special prayers for David in Texas who is in the hospital with ruptured colon. Pray also for his parents and all family members and the doctors and nurses in his care.
- Anonymous: Baby Logan who has been diagnosed with Leukemia. Finances to improve
- Donna: Unspoken request.
- Toni: For more opportunities to come to my blog, that God will work out a way for me to be able to get the conference I was asked to speak at. For God’s comfort.
- Donna: I give God the praise for bringing a new job into my life. It came when very much needed! Thank you Lord!
- Toni: Thanking God for good health, a speaking opportunity I was offered at a conference, the opportunities that God is bringing to my blog in 2012.
So through out the week I will collect prayer requests through the form (or comments) and next Sunday I will post them all here. I will be agreeing with each of those who have asked for prayer. And praising God for the praise reports!! God will work wonders as always so let’s be expecting!
If you have a prayer request or praise report to share with just me or would like me to post please fill out the form below. Let me know if you would like your prayer request/praise report shared, just your name or nothing (as in being an unspoken name and need). I will only post those that want to haver their prayer request/praise report published. Please don’t hesitate to share one or both of those! It’s always good to have support in numbers!
Also if you want to after you have filled out the form and want people to start agreeing before I post next week feel free to leave it in the comment section as well so my readers can start praying before next Sunday! I am excited to see God work!!
Matthew 18:19 (Contemporary English Version)
I promise that when any two of you on earth agree about something you are praying for, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
Have a blessed day!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Lessons We Can Learn From The Duggar Family - September 17, 2014
- Tailgating Must Haves For This Football Season #SamsClubTailgating #sp - September 17, 2014
- Go Math! Academy Helps Us Conquer Math In A Fun Way! #HMHAcademy #ad - September 15, 2014