It’s time for the “Where Two or More Agree” post. If this is your first time checking out this post, welcome. Want to know a little more about it, keep reading.
Each week on Sunday, I am going to join in with those who want a little extra prayer for themselves, their family, loved ones, friends, anything they would like another person to stand with them in I am going to do that. I truly believe having others stand with you in agreement for whatever you are praying for put a little extra umpfh behind that prayer. For me it is comforting to know you have others standing in the gap with you.
You have the option of sharing your request, just your name or nothing at all when I post the next time and so I am going to share those that asked to have theirs shared so that you my readers can stand along with me and them. I also have a praise report to share as well.
- Anonymous asks “Prayers for God to work a healing in their marriage.”
- Ana has two prayers requests “Her & her husband will be starting a new church and would really like God to do a breakthrough. She also asks for favor in her husbands disability claim they filed over 2 months ago“
- Toni (me) asks “My husband is in need of prayers for favor in an area of his life that will help us financially so please lift us up also that I will get more paid opportunities through my blog so I can help my family financially since I can’t really go out and get a job due to things beyond my control we need it desperately”
- Anonymous asks “I have a friend who has fallen away from God and it’s breaking my heart. I feel helpless and wish there was more I could do. This friends was one of the people who encouraged me and helped me get to where I am at. I need wisdom on if I should reach out to them or not, because I don’t want to be pushy and turn them away but I also don’t want to sit back and watch them go down the wrong path. Pray for wisdom for me and for direction for my friend.”
- Please pray for my mom and sisters as they get ready to head out on their mission trip this Thursday!
- God is providing the money for my mom and sisters to go on the trip to Nicaragua little by little but it’s coming in so thank you God for that!
I will be agreeing with each of those who have asked for prayer. And praising God for the praise reports!! God will work wonders as always so let’s be expecting!
Now it’s your turn! If you have a prayer request or praise report to share with just me or would like me to post please fill out the form below. Let me know if you would like your prayer request/praise report shared, just your name or nothing (as in being an unspoken name and need). I will only post those that want to haver their prayer request/praise report published.
Also if you want to after you have filled out the form and want people to start agreeing before I post next week feel free to leave it in the comment section as well so my readers can start praying before next Sunday! I am excited to see God work!!
Form is in newest post!
Matthew 18:19 (Contemporary English Version)
I promise that when any two of you on earth agree about something you are praying for, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
Have a blessed day!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Meet The Voice of Disney’s MOANA - October 9, 2015
- The ONE Thing You Never Want To Run Out Of! - October 9, 2015
- Join Me At The IAMS #FurryFoodie Twitter Party Tonight! - October 8, 2015