It’s time for the “Where Two or More Agree” post. If this is your first time checking out this post, welcome. Want to know a little more about it, keep reading.
Each week on Sunday, I am going to join in with those who want a little extra prayer for themselves, their family, loved ones, friends, anything they would like another person to stand with them in I am going to do that. I truly believe having others stand with you in agreement for whatever you are praying for put a little extra umpfh behind that prayer. For me it is comforting to know you have others standing in the gap with you.
You have the option of sharing your request, just your name or nothing at all when I post the next time and so I am going to share those that asked to have theirs shared so that you my readers can stand along with me and them. I also have a praise report to share as well.
- Toni C. asks ” May I learn to turn to the Lord and lay all my anxieties on Him”
- I am asking “Keep my mom and sisters in your prayers as they continue their mission work in Nicaragua and Honduras. Also for favor over my husband in an area of his life that will help us financially so please lift us up. Last that I will get more paid opportunities through my blog so I can help my family financially since I can’t really go out and get a job due to things beyond my control we need it desperately”
- Tess would like us to agree with her prayer request of “My friend is only 30 years old is dealing with liver cancer. Please give her strength to keep fighting. She has a 5 month old son“
- Anonymous has this request “My teenage son did something foolish and has a court date on Monday. Please pray that the judge will see that he does need be held accountable and punish him appropriately but fairly. Also please pray for humility, accountability, and acceptance on my sons part.“
- God provided the money for my mom and sisters to go on the mission trip!
- Toni C. has this praise report “So thankful for my salvation and God’s grace. Thank you Lord for this blog post and prayers being lifted up to you.“
- Tess is praising God for this “God has given me 2 children to take care of for Him after 5 recurrent miscarriages. They are my joy“
I will be agreeing with each of those who have asked for prayer. And praising God for the praise reports!! God will work wonders as always so let’s be expecting!
Now it’s your turn! If you have a prayer request or praise report to share with just me or would like me to post please fill out the form below. Let me know if you would like your prayer request/praise report shared, just your name or nothing (as in being an unspoken name and need). I will only post those that want to haver their prayer request/praise report published.
Also if you want to after you have filled out the form and want people to start agreeing before I post next week feel free to leave it in the comment section as well so my readers can start praying before next Sunday! I am excited to see God work!!
Form is in newest post!
Matthew 18:19 (Contemporary English Version)
I promise that when any two of you on earth agree about something you are praying for, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
Have a blessed day!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Wordless Wednesday: Beach Life - August 24, 2016
- Celebrate National Rum Day (or any Occasion) at Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen + GIVEAWAY - August 21, 2016
- Words Do More Than Just Hurt, They Can Kill - August 16, 2016