It’s time for the “Where Two or More Agree” post. If this is your first time checking out this post, welcome. Want to know a little more about it, keep reading.
Each week on Sunday, I am going to join in with those who want a little extra prayer for themselves, their family, loved ones, friends, anything they would like another person to stand with them in I am going to do that. I truly believe having others stand with you in agreement for whatever you are praying for put a little extra umpfh behind that prayer. For me it is comforting to know you have others standing in the gap with you.
You have the option of sharing your request, just your name or nothing at all when I post the next time and so I am going to share those that asked to have theirs shared so that you my readers can stand along with me and them. I also have a praise report to share as well.
- I am asking “For favor over my husband in an area of his life that will help us financially so please lift us up. Also, that I will get more paid opportunities through my blog so I can help my family financially since I can’t really go out and get a job due to things beyond my control we need it desperately. Last for healing, my family has been passing around a cold and it’s hit me, I am ready to be not sick so a quick healing prayer would be awesome”
- Deborah asks “Please pray for me and that I will find help to transfer my blog. I tried to do it and it got hacked. Causing me to lose posts, had to notify sponsors. I have been upset and don’t know what to do. Please pray that I can find someone to help me”
- Ana asks “Please pray for our new church. That God will bring musicians and a breakthrough of souls“
- Jay asks “Please pray for my dad, James. He has been battling cancer for the past nine months. He had surgery and they thought they got it all, but it has now returned. His biggest problem is he has lost so much weight and is so weak, they haven’t been able to continue his chemo treatments. (He has only had one chemo treatment and was supposed to have his second one two weeks ago.) We are hoping he can get one this coming Thursday. He is getting stronger, but his doctor wants him as strong as possible before they “make him sick again”. They have said they will do a scan after his second treatment to see if it is doing any good. We need some good news! Please also pray for my mom (Linda). She is so scared and by nature is a worrier.“
- I am praising God for the healing I know he is bringing (the one I asked for in the above prayer request). I thank Him that is is done!
I will be agreeing with each of those who have asked for prayer. And praising God for the praise reports!! God will work wonders as always so let’s be expecting!
Now it’s your turn! If you have a prayer request or praise report to share with just me or would like me to post please fill out the form below. Let me know if you would like your prayer request/praise report shared, just your name or nothing (as in being an unspoken name and need). I will only post those that want to haver their prayer request/praise report published. Please don’t hesitate to share one or both of those!
Also if you want to after you have filled out the form and want people to start agreeing before I post next week feel free to leave it in the comment section as well so my readers can start praying before next Sunday! I am excited to see God work!!
Form is in newest post
Matthew 18:19 (Contemporary English Version)
I promise that when any two of you on earth agree about something you are praying for, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
Have a blessed day!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Refresh Your Prayer Life With Max Lucado’s Before Amen - January 28, 2015
- Milk Bone Brushing Chews Promote Healthy Teeth, Treat Your Pup Today! - January 23, 2015
- Blueberries Are Perfect For Healthier Eating in 2015 - January 21, 2015