It’s time for the “Where Two or More Agree” post. If this is your first time checking out this post, welcome. Want to know a little more about it, keep reading.
Each week I am going to join in with those who want a little extra prayer for themselves, their family, loved ones, friends, anything they would like another person to stand with them in I am going to do that. I truly believe having others stand with you in agreement for whatever you are praying for put a little extra umpfh behind that prayer. For me it is comforting to know you have others standing in the gap with you.
You have the option of sharing your request, just your name or nothing at all when I post the next time and so I am going to share those that asked to have theirs shared so that you my readers can stand along with me and them. I also have a praise report to share as well.
- Anonymous has asked “Please pray for my co-worker who is 39, a mom of two, and had a stroke last weekend. She has been able to have movement on her left side, eat, and smile but has not been able to talk or move her right side yet.”
- My daughter had her recital pictures and we are one step closer to her performance so that is exciting.
- God has really been speaking to me through so many things and healing me of a lot of hurts. That is a huge praise report. I still have a long way to go but every healing that occurs is definitely a praise report
- I was fortunate enough to attend a prayer and praise service Friday evening and two people gave their lives to the Lord. THAT IS A HUGE PRAISE REPORT y’all!
Now it’s your turn! If you have a prayer request or praise report please fill out the form below. Let me know if you would like your prayer request/praise report shared, just your name or nothing (as in being an unspoken name and need). I will only post those that want to haver their prayer request/praise report published.
Also if you want to after you have filled out the form and want people to start agreeing before I post next week feel free to leave it in the comment section as well so my readers can start praying before next Sunday!
Form is in newest post 🙂
Matthew 18:19 (Contemporary English Version)
I promise that when any two of you on earth agree about something you are praying for, my Father in heaven will do it for you.
Have a blessed day!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- Halloween Horror Nights 26: You Won’t Stand A Chance - September 29, 2016
- Halloween Costume Ideas For Dogs - September 27, 2016
- 30 Halloween Craft Ideas To Make This Halloween - September 26, 2016