Those faces are the ones who really depend on me as they learn their way in life. Sometimes that is for guidance, but more often it’s to treat their “boo-boos”. With three very active kids, there is no lack of scrapes, cuts, and bumps. Right now I have one in football, one in soccer, and one in cheer and tumbling. As a mom, it hurts me to see them hurt, but I am glad to know there are products out there I can turn to!
Did you know you can get grass burn? My son came home from football one day and showed me an area that looked like he had been drug across a rug. We all know the dreaded rug burn, but this was from grass, it’s happened in soccer too. I am a cheer coach for 4th and 5th grade girls, and part of the season we had to practice outside. Here in Florida, we know all too well that outside = bug bites. Even with bug spray, there is always at least one bite. That in turn means itching and sometimes the girls itch themselves until they bleed. I keep a first aid kit full of Johnson & Johnson goodies for situations like that or for something more serious!
Knowing the right products to use is the first step in making sure your little one is getting the care they need. That’s exactly why Johnson & Johnson put together a Wound Care page at Walmart.com. With tips for minor injuries to recovering from surgery, the Wound Care page, is there to help you ease your mind. You know you’ll choose the right products for whatever injury comes your (or your kids) way.
Correctly cleaning and protecting wounds is the best way to start the healing process and getting back to action with confidence. But, knowing how can also be the hardest part! That’s exactly why we have the Johnson & Johnson Wound Care site. It walks you through what to expect and which products to use for the post surgery, continued care, and back to mobility stages of healing.
On the Wound Care page you’ll find:
- A “Stages of Healing” infograpic to share and save to Pinterest
- Wound Care Essentials – learn which supplies are necessary for a speedy recovery
- Information on the correct antibiotic creams, gauze pads, tapes and wraps for your injury
- A collection of videos addressing common questions and concerns people giving homecare have
- The best products for kids and active family members
Now, to help you stock up on wound care needs. Enter to win a $50 Walmart Gift Card to help you stock up on First Aid products from Johnson & Johnson!
Latest posts by Toni Patton (see all)
- What’s Your Heart Attitude? - March 28, 2017
- Potty Training Must Haves + What Is The Right Time to Potty Train? - March 23, 2017
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Wants Us All To Inspire Goodness + $50 Gift Card Giveaway - March 21, 2017